• View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
on: October 11, 2021, 01:31:21 am
Player Complaint - [F2t]Nassim^

In-game nick: SynthWave
Rulebreaker's nick: [F2t]Nassim^
Date: 10 October
Type of rule broken: Server
Explanation: Probably Arrest Evade... Probably Bug Abuse..... after all i don't know because it was confusing also was killing me, and because admins were offline i decided to report, now it's up to them to choose it's legit or not. i'm leaving the decisions on you
Evidence: https://youtu.be/rJLCQmAaaF4

Additional information: N/A
« Last Edit: October 15, 2021, 09:44:10 pm by KingsBlade »

FakeTinG

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: October 11, 2021, 05:44:18 am
1:38 to 1:52

check his radar blip on the minimap
he tried to make a distraction by throwing a car at you, and instead he ended up getting teleported somehow out of the carpark in a bug location (I guess?) and then he got teleported at golf or some place similar to it

if you didn't know, when you get stuck somewhere the game randomly teleports you either under the golf area near the bridge, either directly on the bridge near little haiti

he was in the car park just next to me, and he told me in teamchat everything that happened lol
there was no hacks or bug abuse, he just got teleported RANDOMLY to that loc, we don't know how it happened either

KingsBlade

• Administrator
  • Thug
  • I love kids
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 15, 2021, 09:43:53 pm
I apologize for taking so long in replying to this report.
Looking at all the evidences provided (and Hunting's message), there are possibly only 2 ways to re-create this teleportation bug. By viewing at the evidence provided we can't be sure whether or not Nassim truly abused the bug or if it happened through sheer coincidence.
It has happened to me too, personally, and I don't really think there's any way around this bug as of now. As the evidence isn't truly enough to suffice whether Nassim abused the bug or not therefore this report shall be denied.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal